Le Gros Entretien : Sinitus Tempo
- Pourrais tu faire une breve présentation pour ceux qui ne te connaîtraient pas ?
- Depuis combien de temps fais tu de la musique ?
- Quels sont tes outils pour faire tes instrus ?
- La culture japonaise est très présente dans tes projets, pourrais tu expliquer comment t’es venu l’idée de lier cela à ta musique ?
- Toutes tes productions sont disponibles qu’en téléchargement, projettes tu de faire des copies physiques sur CD ou vinyl ?
- Quelques mots sur tes projets en cours et à venir ?
- Pourrais-tu donner deux sorties que tu écoutes actuellement ?
- Pour finir, aurais tu des big ups à adresser ?
- Can you introduce yourself (for people who don’t know you) ?
My name is Sinitus Tempo i am a producer from Mount Rainier MD, US.
- Since how long do you make music ?
I have been making music for about 8 years now. i started when i was 14 im 22 now.
- What do you use for making beats ?
I use the MPC1000 to make beats at the moment along with pro tools, I am currently learning the bass so that i can incorperate that into more of my music as well.
- Japanese culture is very present in your projects, can you explain how did you linked that to your music ?I have always loved the japanese culture, even from a young age i have been a anime fan. I had movies like X and Shadow Skill on Vhs. i would always be in the stores looking at katana’s on the wall and for foreign movies and anime. As i got older and i got into music i decided to incorperate all the things i love most into my music. and thats how all of that came about.
- All your productions are only available in download, do you plan to make physical copies (CD/Vinyl).Yeah i plan on making a few physical copies if i do those will be very limited and probably special edition copies. I put out so many projects i dont want to do it for all of them, but the ones i consider the best and are most popular with my supporters.
- Some words about your upcoming projects ?uhmm….well Peaceland II will be released very soon if now this December then January. it wont have as many tracks as the first Peaceland im thinking ill only be doing 10 but i think on the production side it will be alot more put together. i want to keep some of the hiphop element there but i really want to take it in the ‘jazz” direction. Also My duo with the lovely “Kitty Wong” (OneofUs), we will be dropping our first album Entitled “Disengage”. All tracks were either produced by me alone or with kitty. She is a wonderful Vocalist and Musician and i feel is on par with me every step of the way. Definitely look out for her solo works. Our first Release Summer Nights is out now. I also have 2 EP’s Canadian MC “E.d.g.e” and Houston TX vocalist “Krystal Hardwick” please look out for those. and last but not least, Tokyo Bliss this project was about 2 years of brain storming and about a year of preparation. It is an original Manga/anime with an Ost completely composed by myself. i want to thank Aaron and Reb for the help on creating the art and storyboarding for it.
- Can you give two releases that you’re actually listening ?Currently im listening to Phantogram’s eyelid Movies and koop’s koop islands
- Do you have some shouts to give ?shout out to Alex, Kitty, Doc, Aaron, Reb, Sasha, Brian, Levi, everyone supporting my company Bliss Eternal and all the people supporting our music and all of our team ventures. Bless.